jueves, 9 de abril de 2015

Cartoons


Today, i don’t watch cartoons, sometimes watch they with mi Little brothers, really i don`t have much time to enjoy the cartoons,  they`re fans of  Adventure time and Regular show
When i was a child, i loved dragon ball, The characters are so funny, the principal was called gokú, he was a sayayin boy of another planet called vegeta. He arrives to the earth in a spacial capsule and was adopted for an old man, his grandfather.  He was so innocent and happy, but with the years fights with the enemies, the aliens, the enemies of the earth and androids, etc. The action área was the earth or another planet, fantastic planets, like Namekusein, kayosama, etc.  I think that  cartoon remain in each child of my generation, I liked because they`re so funny and the adventures, the places, the planets and the mistery was very interesting.

I think that the cartoons are so necesary to any child of any age, in any place and any year.
The cartoons open the imagination, like books, like music, etc.
So, I have to confesed that when I was a child also watched Sailor Moon, a serie that ussually was to girls, son pink, so romantic, but now I be certain that other boys of my age enjoyed too of Sailor Moon hahaha. 
Fine, everybody tell me about your favourite cartoon!

¡Kame hame ha!

3 comentarios:

  1. I'd like this two cartoons too!!
    I prefere Dragon ball after all... because dragon ball Z was to violent to me.

    I love Sailor moon and his queer story.. hahaha

    see you manuelo!!

    xoxo

    ResponderBorrar
  2. HAHAHAHAHA!! LOVE YOU MANUEEEEL! I really think that cartoons open the imagination because it's a draw in movement and tell a story, like a book with a paint, two in one! ....

    and.. When I was a child, I belive that I can be a sailor moon someday like my favorite one, sailor jupiter.

    ResponderBorrar