domingo, 19 de abril de 2015

my future job

It’s hard to explain, like song hahaha, I don’t know, I think that my job will be always different the rest of my life, study arts it’s a choice where all of us know that   ideal job don’t exist. But if I think in one, will be travelling around the world, knowing other countries, other languages, many people, many experiences. Any idea where exist the word “office” it’s in another place, so far far away from my mind hahaha, I hate office as possibility of job, is so sad.
I’m studying photography, and goldsmith as second major, I love both. As photographer is more easy find a job, but I want to work in investigation, theory at the same time. After the grade of plastics arts, I want to study arts theory or literature. Maybe making classes, slowly. I want make differents thing the rest of my life, never the same thing for long time.
I love the idea of travel for studies. I don’t know, in the arts you never know hahaha
Actually I work with persons inside a poetry group, also I design thematics to books, is a alternative editorial, with people of different areas.
In the last time I see certain dynamics in the scene of the contemporain art, work in groups, work with other persons, interdisciplinary works, with people of different interests and different places. not only lay eyes on the institutional, find other ways are always welcome. Well I’m afraid but not that much.

Regards ! 

5 comentarios:

  1. I think arts is one of the most interesting careers you can study. If born argain, I would like to study arts, definitely!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I agree with Gabriel. I think everyone should study art.

    I also like poetry. Maybe you can recommend me some poets Manuel.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I agree with you manuel, it's difficult study arts because is a important decision, you have all the freedom to choose you're work all the time. If you have one ! haha love you!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. travelling arround the world <3 <3 <3 we all want the same!! :D

    ResponderBorrar