jueves, 7 de mayo de 2015

things you've always wanted to do

When I was  a child I haved a creepy idea, study about the aliens, always I seen tv series like x files. When I was a child seen the adventures of the Indiana Jones, I liked the history, the myths and the images of creatures, I think always dreamed to be an explorer man or an egyptologist.
When I saw for first time an image of a  mummy I fell in love of the egipcian stories, of the names of their gods, the esthetic and the myths. I always wanted to know why the cats was so important for egipcian people. After I knew they died beside their masters, they transformed in the guardians of the darkness hahaha that sounds creepy.
I still dream of being a explorer, discover an unknown place, discover a new mummy as Tutankamon, etc.
So, for that I see every time sci-fi or adventures movies, I always wanted to go into the space, after to see Interstellar I think that we are nothing hahaha or how some people say, we are only stars dust.

Well, for the moment I dream with the idea of travel to Egypt and see the pyramides, the sphinxs and the sands. And there to study about the myths or the famous egipcian curses.


apparently he drank a lot of piscola 

2 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Oh Manuel!!!! I watch a interstellar movie!!! it´s a very good movie!! hallucinate!
    I´d like to go into space!!!, It´s a dream!!! the universe is magnificent!

    ResponderBorrar