sábado, 2 de mayo de 2015

Music memories

Well, when I was in the school I listened to Los prisioneros, it was a teenager time, I listened this band because my mom sang their songs when I was a little boy. I think until now every time I listen “Corazones” the best album in the life xD
Also in my school years, I listened grunge, I used lumberjack shirts, etc. I really liked Nirvana, Pearl Jam and Silverchair, and had friends who played in tribute bands.
My first concert I don’t know, but I think that it was Lucybell, a chilean band, that day I went with a classmate which I was in love hahaha, so ridiculous.
My first album I remember that it was “la voz de los 80” by Los prisioneros, it was a pirate disc haha the first original album it was one of Nirvana.
Today I’m a fan of Ases Falsos and with Ayra scream like teen girls hahaha.

Now, tell me about of your musical memories :) 


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario