jueves, 23 de abril de 2015

Popular misceptions about Art or studying art

It's funny, but sometimes its difficult to talk with people that think in the art as something in relation with de genius idea.
It's funny when my family or friends borrow me a camera for take pictures "because I'm artist".
But I hate when the people think the all art students knowing to draw, paint, or sculpt in stone, etc. I draw so bad. I think the art is a beautiful choice, but the people that decide study arts is normal, is common people hahaha.
Sometimes there are many classmates that believe in the genius idea, postmodern childs.
Other popular misception is the relation between gallery and artist, not always is necessary to show work arts in institutional space.
Sometimes also, with my artist friends hate to the artist people, is show off people. Every time that we assist to any opening we laugh a little bit, but is nice to go because the wine and the food fill ours hearts and stomaches.
My parents think that every thing in my room can be work of art, they laugh about this situation, me too. My friends think that all the time I smoke or consume drugs.
I must to say: to all people that think the art is very special, I say yes, it's true, but all we can be xD We eat the same food, my friends and I can to talk about of silly things like actors, famous people, the president or F
arkas and his ridiculous hair.
I think that the students theater are much "specials".
Fine, my dear friends I know that you think the same things haha, greetings ! :)

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi manuel! I draw so bad too and that don´t make us less artist!!
    My friends thinks that the artist consume drugs too and every day in every moment xD

    ResponderBorrar
  2. HAHAHA postmodern childs !!! it's very funny for me to think that all the things in my room, for all the people can watch them, think it's an art work ! My grandma always be nervous about that !...

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar